ChildBrite™ Mobile-Mite Light Table, Blue
Choking Hazard - Contains Small Magnet
Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
A great addition to your classroom when space is a problem. Use indoor or outdoor. Features a red drip pan with no drain. Rolls easily on four 2" locking casters. Comes with a white multi-use lid and two snap-on caddies. Simple assembly required. Measures 21" x 21" x 24" H.